138,000 citizens call Bridgeport home.
62,877 people constitute its labor force, including many artist and other
16 square miles in area, there are more than 1,360 acres of beautiful parkland venues for public art, festivals and fairs.
10 significant downtown arts and cultural organizations.
The city’s institutions of higher learning involve many creative people.
In short, art works!
THE BRIDGEPORT ARTS + CULTURAL COUNCIL SERVES CULTURAL ORGANIZATIONS, ARTISTS AND AUDIENCES THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE CREATIVE AND ECONOMIC VITALITY OF BRIDGEPORT AND THE REGION.
Your membership supports:
• Marketing Bridgeport-based arts and cultural events to residents and visitors
• Welcome Center with visitor information at Bridgeport’s historic Arcade
• Encouragement for Bridgeport’s neighborhood arts and heritage program
• Exhibition opportunities and promotion for Bridgeport’s artist and artisans
• Advocacy on key cultural policy issues affecting Bridgeport
• Cooperation and partnership with the Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County and with the Connecticut Commission on Culture and Tourism
JOIN THE BRIDGEPORT ARTS + CULTURAL COUNCIL
Help, support and promote arts heritage and science activities in Bridgeport. Download the pdf forms and check your annual membership category.